Loading

Sunday, March 12, 2006

March break & Doc's visit

The coming week is the March Holidays ... yipee ... finally some breathing space for me to pack some of my stuff to prepare for the arrival of baby Ashley in May. Yesterday, we have managed to buy the rest of the newborn items and now it is a matter of organizing it.

Baby Ashley weighs around 1.7kg now ... hehe ... at 30w 5d. So excited that I will be carrying her in my arms in less than 1.5 months time! Was reading the motherhood forum, and so many moms are taking DHA supplements (neurogain) to boost baby's brain power. So I asked Dr Han if that was necessary, and he told me that as long as I eat fish in my normal diet, there is no need to supplement. But the bad new is that I dread fish this whole pregnancy (din find it so yucky before). So was advised to take this fishy pill once a day, and DaddyNeo is going to enforce that I take them religiously!

This visit is also the time that I have to sign up for the hospital stay package. We have opted for B1 class (4 per room w aircon) and the upfront cash to pay is S$1100. I really pray hard that I will have a smooth short natural delivery. :)

1 comment:

nlho said...

I'll see you with the baby in about five weeks from now.