Loading

Friday, March 10, 2006

Happy Birthday DaddyNeo & Nosebleed

Today's 10th March, happy birthday Zhixiang! :) Love ya!

When i reached college this morning, while talking to Clare, my student, suddenly realised that something wet and warm dripping from my nose - nosebleed. Asked Clare to spare me some tissue while I try to tilt back and hold on to my nostrils, which I later found out that a more effective way of stopping nosebleeds and swallowing blood clots is to actually hold my nostrils while leaning forward.

It turns out that nosebleeds are quite common in pregnancy, just like bleeding gums, all caused by the raging hormones. After 20 mins of pressure, it finally stopped. However, I will still mention it to Dr Han tomorrow when I see him at TPS tomorrow morning for my routine checks. Little Ashley is like kicking quite alot while all that action happened, so it kind of assured me. :) She's such a darling.

Now that I am in third trimester, I am starting to feel really heavy and tired often. This morning, I find so much difficulty in getting up from the bed, and I didn't want to wake DaddyNeo up cos' he'd just had a rough night of rushing report from 12am till 5am. He barely had an hour of sleep when I have to wake up. Anyhow, after trying several positions, I managed to get myself up.

babies

1 comment:

Zuraffo said...

Hi, say happy birthday to Zixiang for me :), And take care, I'll visit you for the delivery.